Nitrateville Nitwittery: Silent Film Star not Credited in Superman Episode

SOUND MOVIE MAIN is the spot to discuss non-comedy SOUND films. Go figure.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Nitrateville Nitwittery: Silent Film Star not Credited in Superman Episode

Postby Richard M Roberts » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I swear, this Sepiatone jackass couldn't ID his Grandmother if she was sitting right next to him:

http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23905

this was the bonehead who was convinced Erich Von Stroheim was in Griffith's AN UNSEEN ENEMY (1912), though that was impossible. Now he thinks that guy the SUPERMAN episode is Monte Blue!

It ain't Monte Blue schmuck, Blue was 6'2" or 6'3", Dan Seymour, who wasn't six foot, towers over that guy.

Give it up clown, if you don't have good facial recognition in your brain cells, much less common sense, don't try to play with the pros, not that there are any "pro's" on Nitratevile.

I notice they're trying to redefine the meaning of the word "lost" over there today too, "lost" is what most of the Nitratevile Nitwits are unfortunately.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

William Ferry
Cugine

Re: Nitrateville Nitwittery: Silent Film Star not Credited in Superman Episode

Postby William Ferry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 pm

I didn't see a resemblance at all - he looked more like George Voscovec than Monte Blue, and I knew it wasn't him, either!

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Today he can't recognize the "Random drab couple" as Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt:

http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23920

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:34 am

So Sepiatone continues on in the standard Nitwitvile (hell, standard internerd behavior these days actually) of "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, no matter how many disagree or how much proof is put before me".

Well, I have no idea who has the better eyes, but I know darn well who has the better brain, Sepiatone, you're an idiot.

RICHARD M ROBERTS