Happy Thanksgiving!

101 is designed for beginners with questions about the site, SCM, or early comedy. Use this forum without fear of taunting from advanced users or the local curmudgeons.
Joe Migliore
Cugine

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Joe Migliore » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Earlier this year, I attended my first Slapsticon, for which I am truly grateful. I am thankful for being among the humans who got to see SCARED STIFF, and for the sheer number of books being written by members of this board; some of those titles will doubtless be under the Christmas tree, others couldn't wait that long. I want to thank everyone here for the work you're doing, and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Now I have to show my daughter that two-reel documentary about Miles Sandwich.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Richard M Roberts » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Joe Migliore wrote:Earlier this year, I attended my first Slapsticon, for which I am truly grateful. I am thankful for being among the humans who got to see SCARED STIFF, and for the sheer number of books being written by members of this board; some of those titles will doubtless be under the Christmas tree, others couldn't wait that long. I want to thank everyone here for the work you're doing, and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Now I have to show my daughter that two-reel documentary about Miles Sandwich.

Wishing all the Mafians a Happy Thanksgiving and also a Happy Hanukah (which I believe is also starting today in one of those rare convergences of dates), which I guess means this is the perfect day to run PASS THE GRAVY.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Pasquale Ventura

Postby Pasquale Ventura » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Happy Hanukah too! Started my morning with a pot of cinnamon cream coffee and watched five Taxi Boys shorts. Those Pollard and Davidson shorts are perfect. Gotta remember those next time.

*Waiting to see who tells us we spelled Hanukah wrong.

Have a happy day folks, eat well!

Pasquale

Gary Johnson
Cugine

Postby Gary Johnson » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Every day is a perfect day to watch PASS THE GRAVY.
(No. I'm not referring to the short. I'm actually passing the gravy at this moment)..

Coming from someone who has always enjoyed all of the Holidays, this one is a personal favorite (next to St. Patrick's Day, of course). Eating, drinking, watching football. What's not to enjoy? (Richard doesn't care for sports so just replace football with movies and the sentiment is the same). May everyone relax and enjoy the company today. Monday is just around the corner. And now if you don't mind, it is time to PASS THE GRAVY.
(No. Not the sauce! It's time for the short....)