When Comedy Was King - restored DVD

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
David Pickard

When Comedy Was King - restored DVD

Postby David Pickard » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Help!! I'm trying to get a copy of the recently released 'When Comedy Was King' DVD but Amazon won't ship internationally (I'm based in the UK). Does anyone know why this restriction is in place and if it's likely to be lifted? Or is it a case of trying to get the DVD direct from Sprocketvault?

This is really frustrating, it sounds like a really good DVD - any suggestions gratefully received.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: When Comedy Was King - restored DVD

Postby Richard M Roberts » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:03 pm

David Pickard wrote:Help!! I'm trying to get a copy of the recently released 'When Comedy Was King' DVD but Amazon won't ship internationally (I'm based in the UK). Does anyone know why this restriction is in place and if it's likely to be lifted? Or is it a case of trying to get the DVD direct from Sprocketvault?

This is really frustrating, it sounds like a really good DVD - any suggestions gratefully received.

I'm sorry David, but The Sprocket Vault only has USA region 2 rights, so it is only available in America.

Though I suppose one could have a friend in the states order one and mail it to you------------not that I'm, recommending that be done of course...........

RICHARD M ROBERTS