New C-W Films Our Gang Silent DVD Release

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Geoff Lucas
Cugine

New C-W Films Our Gang Silent DVD Release

Postby Geoff Lucas » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:17 pm

I recently picked up the C-W Films Our Gang silent DVD release of "Your Own Back Yard" and "The Love Bug". "Your Own Back Yard" is finally available to the public and is looking great! "The Love Bug" is also here in the best quality currently available. Both shorts have delightful soundtracks from Ben Model that compliment the films well. As an added bonus on the disc, a short segment of an interview with Hal Roach is included. Seeing as how Our Gang releases have been few and far between, it's nice to have something "new" to view. I highly recommend this one.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: New C-W Films Our Gang Silent DVD Release

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Is there a link to where one can order the DVD?

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Rift Corbitt

Postby Rift Corbitt » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi - appears C-W Films is only on Facebook

email info can be found here; https://www.facebook.com/ourgangsilentfilms/

Geoff Lucas
Cugine

Postby Geoff Lucas » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:09 pm

The purchase info from Robin Cook of C-W Films is as follows...

The Price is $12.50 + $7.50 airmail to the U.S.A. including postage and packing. For the United Kingdom, the price is £8.00 + £3.00 postage and packing. The rest of the world price is the same as the U.S.A. If you are paying via PayPal, you should select U.S. dollars for all countries except the United Kingdom when it should be in G.B. Pounds. The payment address for PayPal is rjc35@hotmail.com. If you would like to know more details, please e-mail me with the subject heading "YOBY DVD". rjc35@hotmail.com.