Tom Reeder's article on Henry Lehrman in The Galitzianer

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Joan Myers
Associate

Tom Reeder's article on Henry Lehrman in The Galitzianer

Postby Joan Myers » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 am

I'm not sure why Tom Reeder is being so modest, but I'll flack for him. Tom has just had a remarkably good article on Henry Lehrman published in The Galitzianer, the journal of the Galitzian Jewish Genealogical Society. I don't know if issues of The Galitzianer are available for individual purchase, but perhaps Tom can clue the Mafiosi in?

Joan

Brent Walker
Capo

Re: Tom Reeder's article on Henry Lehrman in The Galitzianer

Postby Brent Walker » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I would very much love to be able to buy a copy, if it is available for general purchase.

Steve Massa
Capo

Postby Steve Massa » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Me too.

Thomas Reeder
Cugine

Postby Thomas Reeder » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Okay, all you have to do is sent $1,200 in unmarked bills to Tom Reeder, PO Box 123 ... On second thought, maybe that's not a good idea.

Thanks for the interest, guys. I contacted the good people at The Galitzianer, and they promptly informed me that back issues are for sale to subscribers only. So, since I doubt you actually want to subscribe, how about as a work-around you send me your email addresses, and as soon as the holiday dust settles at this end I'll scan the damned thing and send it along in some digitized format, if that works for you. (I already have your address, Steve.)

reeder@unclegroup.com or ThomasReeder@live.com