Chaplin Bum's Rush/D.Devore i.d questions

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Dino Everett
Associate

Chaplin Bum's Rush/D.Devore i.d questions

Postby Dino Everett » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:00 am

OK I was looking around the web at old Mutoscope machines and it seems most of them have a film called Charlie Chaplin in Bum's Rush (I think it is numbered 7047) Has this ever been determined what film it is from?

2nd question is ..I just rec'd one of those shortened re-edited versions of a Dorothy Devore Christie short called Phoebe's Fellows...The titles that are there look like they could be original, BUT they don't have the little stick figure drawings in them..Did all the Christies' have these or only some? In the short she plays a girl named Phoebe who basically has 3 guys show up around the same time and she has to rush them into different rooms so they won't see each other...Meanwhile there is an older gent in the adjacent room (Her dad I guess) who is witnessing her deception.. Finally he yells FIRE and they all run out , see each other then all leave her alone...the end.....Ring any Bells with anyone?