AYEZ DONC DES GOSSES! online on arte.tv

Find out about the latest releases and exhibition of classic films.
Uli Ruedel
Capo

AYEZ DONC DES GOSSES! online on arte.tv

Postby Uli Ruedel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:14 pm

After airing once again on arte, several episodes of Lobster's series Ayez donc des gosses!, a compilation of Little Rascals shorts and other kiddie comedies, are (currently) available for streaming online:
http://plus7.arte.tv/de/1698106,templateId=noncache.html?search=kleine+andere+strolche

Enjoy!

Uli

Paul Penna
Cugine

Re: AYEZ DONC DES GOSSES! online on arte.tv

Postby Paul Penna » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Interesting theme music for the series: Spike Jones' rendition of "Der Fuehrer's Face."

Geoff Lucas
Cugine

Re: AYEZ DONC DES GOSSES! online on arte.tv

Postby Geoff Lucas » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm

It's great that someone has aired some Our Gang silents...somewhere. I had the opportunity to view all of the episodes containing Our Gang footage previously, and while it's a shame that the films aren't complete, the quality is VERY nice. I also noticed some footage from "It's a Bear" in one of the opening montages, and even more interesting, some footage from "Sunday Calm". Neither film were part of the series as far as I am aware. I wish "Sunday Calm" would have been shown since it's been a rather elusive film for me. Counting the multiple "toy projector" sources that I have viewed, it probably only amounts to about half of that film.

Thanks for posting the link!