Slapsticon 2010 registration?

Find out about the latest releases and exhibition of classic films.
Louie Despres
Associate

Slapsticon 2010 registration?

Postby Louie Despres » Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Just looked at the Slapsticon website and clicked on the registration link and on the tab at the top it says "2008 Slapsticon Registration". I was wondering if this is the same form, price, and address for 2010's event?

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: Slapsticon 2010 registration?

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Louie Despres wrote:Just looked at the Slapsticon website and clicked on the registration link and on the tab at the top it says "2008 Slapsticon Registration". I was wondering if this is the same form, price, and address for 2010's event?

Yes it bleedin well is! You think we've got time to change the darn date everywhere for you nit-pickys! Just send it in, you'll get your dang ticket!

Charm Before Coffee,

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Louie Despres
Associate

Postby Louie Despres » Tue May 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Richard M Roberts wrote:Yes it bleedin well is! You think we've got time to change the darn date everywhere for you nit-pickys! Just send it in, you'll get your dang ticket!

Charm Before Coffee,

RICHARD M ROBERTS

OK, OK!!! I just didn't want to get the s*%t beat outta me by the Silent Comedy Mafia for not paying the correct amount, plus I'm sure they want 3% extra for the vig on the unpaid portion.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Louie Despres wrote:
Richard M Roberts wrote:Yes it bleedin well is! You think we've got time to change the darn date everywhere for you nit-pickys! Just send it in, you'll get your dang ticket!

Charm Before Coffee,

RICHARD M ROBERTS

OK, OK!!! I just didn't want to get the s*%t beat outta me by the Silent Comedy Mafia for not paying the correct amount, plus I'm sure they want 3% extra for the vig on the unpaid portion.

We're just happy for the bucks. We take`em as we get `em.

RICHARD M ROBERTS