Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Vintage documents, letters, newspaper ads, magazine articles and more -- a library at your fingertips!
Louie Despres
Associate
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Contact:

Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Louie Despres » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 pm

I am starting a new series of blog posts hoping people can identify people in photos with El Brendel. I have a pile of these so hopefully people can give me a hand. Thanks in advance for looking!

http://www.elbrendel.com/2013/09/el-wit ... -them.html

Richard M Roberts
Godfather
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Richard M Roberts » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Louie Despres wrote:I am starting a new series of blog posts hoping people can identify people in photos with El Brendel. I have a pile of these so hopefully people can give me a hand. Thanks in advance for looking!

http://www.elbrendel.com/2013/09/el-wit ... -them.html



The Guy on the left looks a bit like Arthur Shields.


RICHARD M ROBERTS

Louie Despres
Associate
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Louie Despres » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Wow! After doing an internet image search, I think you are correct Richard!


Louie Despres
Associate
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Louie Despres » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Louie Despres wrote:Here we go with round #2. Help if you can!

http://www.elbrendel.com/2013/10/el-with-2-radio-show.html


Is it possible the man in the first picture is Ralph Edwards?

Richard M Roberts
Godfather
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Richard M Roberts » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Louie Despres wrote:
Louie Despres wrote:Here we go with round #2. Help if you can!

http://www.elbrendel.com/2013/10/el-with-2-radio-show.html


Is it possible the man in the first picture is Ralph Edwards?



Yes, actually it is.


RICHARD M ROBERTS


Richard M Roberts
Godfather
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Louie Despres wrote:Another round for you all!

http://www.elbrendel.com/2013/10/el-with-3-at-party.html



You're on your own with this lot Louie. The heavyset guy looks a bit like Bert Roach, but zero bells ringin' on the rest of them.


RICHARD M ROBERTS

Louie Despres
Associate
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Louie Despres » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm

I know. I was thinking Walter Hiers in the middle, but wasn't sure.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: Need help identifying people in pictures with El

Postby Richard M Roberts » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Louie Despres wrote:I know. I was thinking Walter Hiers in the middle, but wasn't sure.



Definitely not Walter Hiers, and he was dead by 33 anyhoo.

RICHARD M ROBERTS


Return to “Research Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest