SLAPSTICON 2010

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
Richard M Roberts
Godfather

SLAPSTICON 2010

Postby Richard M Roberts » Fri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey Gang,

The timed and dated program schedule is now up at the Slapsticon website, with some new added titles as well.

http://www.slapsticon.org/program.html

If you are planning to book a hotel room, I recommend you do so very soon, as they are running low and I believe the cutoff date is some time in June. This is shaping up to be another great Slapsticon and you definitely do not want to miss it. July will be here sooner than we think. Looking forward to seeing the Old Slapsticon Gang after a nice year's vacation.

RICHARD M ROBERTS

Louie Despres
Associate

Re: SLAPSTICON 2010

Postby Louie Despres » Fri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Looks like a REALLY good line up and your ending part about the drinks and food makes me think I might extend my stay by another night.

Agnes McFadden
Cugine

Postby Agnes McFadden » Sat May 15, 2010 12:08 am

I wouldn't refer to it as a "nice year's vacation", but that is just my opinion.

I am impatiently counting down the days. I have my hotel room, and I will be sending in my reservation for the films ASAP.

Looking forward to July.................................................................
Agnes McFadden

Richard Finegan

Postby Richard Finegan » Mon May 17, 2010 3:49 am

Hey that's great that someone found a print of the rare Thelma Todd movie YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU (1933). I've always wanted to see that one.

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Postby Richard M Roberts » Fri May 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Here's a preview of some of the films we'l be running at Slapsticon 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/user/slapsticon# ... 0rlgYGPcRE

RICHARD M ROBERTS