The Band Master / Honorable Mr Buggs

Interact with your favorite SCM authors, producers, directors, historians, archivists and silent comedy savants. Or just read along. Whatever.
David Pickard

The Band Master / Honorable Mr Buggs

Postby David Pickard » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi,

I've seen a 2 minute clip of 'The Band Master' on vimeo.com and was wondering if anyone knows if the whole films is available anywhere?

Also, I believe 'The Honorable Mr Buggs' was shown a few years ago at Slapsticon 2013 - unfortunately I missed this event and have been trying to find a copy ever since, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with my search?

Richard M Roberts
Godfather

Re: The Band Master / Honorable Mr Buggs

Postby Richard M Roberts » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:48 am

David Pickard wrote:Hi,

I've seen a 2 minute clip of 'The Band Master' on vimeo.com and was wondering if anyone knows if the whole films is available anywhere?

Also, I believe 'The Honorable Mr Buggs' was shown a few years ago at Slapsticon 2013 - unfortunately I missed this event and have been trying to find a copy ever since, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with my search?

I've never seen a complete prnt of THE BANDMASTER, but the Billy West comedies seem to have a pretty good survival rate, you never now.

THE HONORABLE MR. BUGGS was indeed shown at Slapsticon 2013, it was a copy of a 9.5mm print from the collection of David Wyatt.

RICHARD M ROBERTS